Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Veterinarians are skilled and have entrepreneurial spirit and competence both at regional and international levels
Center of Excellence
Faculty with 18.000-meter square area and equipped with widest animal hospital in South East Asia. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of IPB University (FKH-IPB) supporting undergraduate, profession, postgraduate, and continuing education program in various branches of veterinary medicine. Curriculum of undergraduate and profession using a curriculum based on competency that arranged and set nationally by FKH Indonesia and Indonesia Veterinary Association (PDHI). Curriculum of FKH IPB also designed corresponding to National Competency Framework Indonesia fulfilling the appropriateness for FKH IPB graduate to work and continuing study abroad.
Employment for veterinary medicine graduate and veterinary is very diverse. This employment will broaden along with economic growth and the lifestyle advancement of society. Currently FKH IPB graduate worked in several fields, among them:
- Veterinary practice, whether in big city or rural as Independent Veterinary.
- Researcher, consultant and lecturer in various government institution and private.
- Civil Government Employees, in various government institution, whether in central or local.
- Private enterprises, especially that in livestock production that related to livestock products process, and food and beverages companies.
- Entrepreneur in livestock agribusiness, that related to input production industries, and products in various livestock commodities.
- Police and Army.
- Non-Government Organization (NGO) that related to profession and society empowerment